May 2014 Edition of The Angle: Our Twist on Economic Justice Issues
Posted on May 29, 2014
The May edition of The Angle: Our Twist on Economic Justice Issues has been released. The Angle is a monthly publication that provides an overview of the National Economic Department’s and NAACP units' work around key economic justice issues. It is distributed bimonthly to all 1,200 units.
Some of the key items in this issue that may interest you are:
1. Why Racial Economic Inequality Must Be on Agenda of Civil Rights Summit
2. American Money: Tips to Minimize Wasteful Spending
3. NAACP Brings Jobs Fair and Resources to NYC, Pittsburgh and Boston
4. Unit Spotlight: Florida State Conference
5. NAACP Econ Field Fellow to Join Yale Business School Class of 2016
Click here for the May edition of the Angle.