December 2012 Edition of The Angle: Our Twist on Economic Justice Issues
Posted on December 12, 2012
The December edition of The Angle: Our Twist on Economic Justice Issues has been released. The Angle is a monthly publication that provides an overview of the National Economic Department’s work around key Economic Justice issues. It is distributed the 15th of every month to all 1,200 units. It is unique in that it captures the Economic Department’s most up-to-date information in a fun and colorful way! This edition of The Angle includes:
- Feature Story: The NAACP Opportunity and Diversity Report Card: Hotel and Lodging Industry
- On the Road with the Economic Department at State Conferences
- The $25 Billion Attorney's General Settlement: How Much Will Reach Your Community?
- The Rise of Mobile Banking
- December Partnership Feature: The Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Plus many other fun facts, tips, and trends!
Click here to check out the December 15th edition here