NAACP 1st Annual Financial Freedom Contest
Posted on April 10, 2013
Calling all NAACP units including state conferences, adult units, youth and college units and supporters of the NAACP!!!
Do you have financial tips to share with your community? Do you have friends or family members who could benefit from economic resources? Do you like planning events?
If you answered yes to any (or all) of these questions, help us celebrate Financial Literacy Month by participating in our 1st Annual Financial Freedom Contest!!
Hosts one the following events between April 15th – May 15th in your community and compete for a cash prize!!!!!!!
1. Economic education/advocacy workshop in your community
2. Local or statewide webinar
3. Economic education/advocacy street outreach campaign
4. Set up an economic education table at a high school/college/university or in the community
5. Canvass and distribute economic education pamphlets at local grocery stores
6. Host or participate in a community fair
7. Social media campaign
8. Youth one-on-one mentoring: youth teaching youth about financial education
9. Create a short economic education/advocacy video to share online for free on one of the following websites:
- You Tube: www.youtube.com
- Vimeo: www.vimeo.com
- Viddler: www.viddler.com
All units interested in participating must join on one of two National Conference Calls on Thursday April 11th at 3pmest and 7pmest to learn more about this exciting opportunity to partner with the Economic Department.
Conference Call Information
What: Financial Freedom Month Conference Call
When: Thursday April 11th
Time: 3pm or 7pm
Call In Information: 1-877-715-1944
Visit here for more information, Financial Freedom Month Contest.