Economic Programs Internships
Internship Program Overview
Interning for the NAACP Economics Programs department provides students with an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team who works to address the economic challenges facing the African American community and other underserved groups.
To qualify for internships at the NAACP, you must meet the following critiera:
- Pursuing an undergraduate/graduate degree
- Within 1 year of graduation by the start of the internship
- Demonstrated self-motivation and ability to work hard
- Ability to contribute in a team environment
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity
- Strong verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
Economic Programs Internship Openings
Please submit a cover letter, resume and 1-2 page writing sample to Mellisa Gopie at email@example.com. Please put the title of the internship position in the subject line of the email.
Internships applications are accepted year round and are awarded on a rolling basis.
Gateway to Leadership Internship Program
The Money Management Institute in partnership with NAACP created The Gateway to Leadership Internship Program in 2006 to provide internship opportunities to college students attending Historically Black Colleges and Universities interested in pursuing careers in finance.
Deadline: December 15, 2012