Job Posting: Executive Assistant, Scheduling
Position Location: Baltimore, MD
The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization for equal rights, seeks a highly experienced Executive Assistant - Scheduling in the Executive Department. The Executive Assistant - Scheduling will be responsible for managing the President and CEO’s calendar and travel/logistics.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Executive Assistant - Scheduling under the direct supervision of the Vice President of Executive Operations will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the President/CEO’s calendar.
- Schedule internal and external meetings and speaking engagements for the President/CEO
- Coordinate schedules of participants attending meeting.
- Schedule open time for President/CEO in consultation with the VP of Executive Operations
- Create and maintain a master schedule with significant dates including but not limited to events all of which not committed to but require awareness
- Coordinate travel logistics (air, train, ground transportation)
- Manage items in Executive Office Correspondence Tracking Log associated with invitations.
- Prepare acknowledgement, acceptance and regret letters for the VP of Executive Operations’ signature
- Ensure that the President/CEO has a briefing packet for all events where he is a participant to include all necessary preparation information and logistical details.
- Notify the VP of Executive Operations and the President/CEO verbally and via email of any last minute changes to the calendar
- Prepare and ensure processing of President/CEO travel authorization forms.
It is the continuing policy of the NAACP to take affirmative action to assure equal opportunity for all current and prospective employees without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, personal appearance, marital status, familial status, family responsibility, pregnancy or other pregnancy-related conditions, childbirth, disability, military/veteran status, citizenship status, religion or political affiliation, past convictions or incarceration, prior psychiatric treatment, or any other status protected by federal or state law, local ordinance or Executive Orders. The NAACP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To Apply: Resume, cover letter, and salary requirements should be sent to NAACP:
Email: email@example.com (preferred method)
Mail: NAACP – Human Resources, 4805 Mt. Hope Drive, Baltimore, MD 21215
Fax: (410) 580-5735