The NAACP is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. As the nation’s oldest and largest civil rights organization, the NAACP has worked successfully with allies of all races who believe in and stand for the principles on which this organization was founded. If you are looking for a dynamic professional growth opportunity, the NAACP offers an exciting and challenging mission to embrace diversity while impacting social justice.
If you experience difficulties using the online application system or need assistance during any part of the pre-employment process, please contact Human Resources at 410-580-5657. Please note that only inquiries regarding a request for a reasonable accommodation or system issues will be responded to when contacting this phone number.
All positions listed below are still vacant and we will continue to accept resumes until a position is filled. If you have already submitted your resume for consideration, your experience and qualifications will be reviewed along with the requirements for our current open positions. Should we need additional information or wish to arrange an interview, we will contact you. We wish you much success in reaching your career objectives.
Current Job Openings
- Administrative Assistant, Hollywood Bureau
- Administrative Coordinator, Environmental & Climate Justice
- Events Planning Specialist
- Finance Manager
- Senior Director, Digital Advocacy
- ACT-SO Internship/Fellowship Program
- Hollywood Bureau, PR Intern
- Hollywood Bureau, Production Intern
- Law Fellow Program
- W.E.B. Du Bois Public Policy Fellow/Internship
- Summer 2018 Internship – Currently accepting Applications
- Fall Internship – we are no longer accepting applications
- Winter Internship – we are no longer accepting applications
- Youth & College Intern
The NAACP offers the following benefits to all full-time, regular employees:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account Plan for Healthcare, Dependent Care, Transit, and Parking Expenses
- Vacation, Sick, Holiday, and Childbirth/Adoption Leave
- Supplemental Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurance for Employees and Eligible Dependents
- 401(k) Plan
This list is provided for informational purposes only and is not a guarantee of benefits or employment. Each benefit plan or program shall be subject to the terms of the specific documents by which it is governed and NAACP (or its designee) shall have complete discretion to determine benefit eligibility and interpret the terms of each plan or program. NAACP reserves the right to amend, modify or terminate, in whole or in part, any of these benefit plans or programs at any time, and without notice.
The NAACP is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. As such, it is the continuing policy of the NAACP to take affirmative action to assure equal opportunity for all employees or prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status, physical or mental disability, and any other categories protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.